- There are now two ways to contact me immediately using either the remind app or the Classdojo app. If you need more information to log in, please let me know.
- Report cards were distributed on Friday, April 7th. Please sign the envelope and return it to school this week.
- We will have a taco lunch on Wednesday, April 12th.
- Thursday, April 13th will be a 12:30 dismissal.
- We will not have school on Good Friday (April 14th).
- Easter break will start on April 14th and conclude on Sunday, April 23rd. We will return to school on Monday, April 24th.
Math- We are starting a new chapter this week. This chapter will be on geometry. The math journal/maintenance will be due on Wednesday, April 12th.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is author's purpose. The grammar skill will be adverbs that tell you when or where. The tests will be taken on Thursday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, author's purpose, identifying adverbs that tell when or where, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We are finishing chapter 15 this week. This chapter will cover Jesus’ death. The test will take place on Wednesday. We have prayer service the Monday after the break (April 24th). I will be giving your child the prayer before they leave on break. Please practice it over the Easter break.
Science- We have started a new topic. This topic will be Structures of Life. We are learning about seeds. There will be a quiz we return from break. They will be observing a seed over the Easter break.
Social Studies- We are working on character education. This will include lessons on kindness, fairness, respect, etc.
Thank you for your support!