With one more week to go, here's what we will be doing. Keep in mind that this may change as we go through the week. The last week before Christmas can get a little crazy.
Math- We will be working on division facts. This week we will review numbers divided by 0,1,2, and 3. The math journal is due on Thursday December 17th. I will be giving the journals back to the students when we return from break.
Reading- We will not be reading a story this week. Instead of reading a story we will be reviewing prevously learned skills.
Science- On Tuesday the students will review all of the previously learned sections of chapter two. The students will take the chapter two test on Wednesday. Please review all of the quizzes in preparation for this test.
Religion- The students will be working in pairs on making a poster on one of the apostles of Jesus.
Things to remember-
- On Wednesday I will be getting to the church around 6:30 in preparation for the pageant. If you arrive to the church before I get there your child will stay with you. Once I arrive then the children will sit with me. They will stay with me for the entire show. Once the pageant is over you may get your child and enjoy the rest of your night.
- On Wednesday there will be a pizza lunch. Please send in a lunch for your child if they do not have an envelope.
- There will be a $2 tag day on Thursday.
- On Friday your child can come to school in their pajamas. Students are not permitted to wear robes, nightgowns, or slippers due to safety concerns. They may also bring in a stuffed animal to snuggle with as well. We will be having hot cocoa, a pancake breakfast, and watching the Polar Express. Students will be dismissed at 12:30.
- If you are able to donate anything for the dessert bar or the pancake breakfast please consult the information that came home in the Thursday folder.
Thank you for all of your ongoing support! I hope that everyone has a wonderful, relaxing Christmas holiday!