- We will have a taco lunch on Wednesday October 19th.
- We will shop at the book fair on Tuesday October 18th at 10 am. Students will also get another opportunity to shop on Thursday.
- We will have a pizza lunch on Wednesday 26th.
- We will be having our Multicultural Week celebration from October 24th- October 27th. The students will tour the classrooms on Thursday October 27th.
- The first quarter ends on Thursday October 27th.
- We will not have school on Friday October 28th due to professional development.
- Sign up for the remind app as soon as you can. It is a great and quick way to communicate. Please see me if you need the link.
Math- We will take our test on place value will on Monday October 17th. The next chapter will be subtraction. The math journal and math maintenance they received on Friday is due on Thursday October 20th.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is fantasy/reality. The grammar skill will be singular and plural nouns. The test will cover vocabulary, fantasy/reality, identifying singular and plural nouns in a sentence, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- This chapter will be about Jesus revealing the Kingdom of God. This includes the Baptism of Jesus and the Temptation of Satan.
Science- The students will continue to learn about water by reading about the water cycle.
Social Studies- We are still working on chapter 11. The chapter will be on government. This will include voting and the presidential election. The pledge project will be due on October 25th.
Thank you for all of your support!