- We will have a pizza lunch on Wednesday 26th.
- We will be having our Multicultural Week celebration from October 24th- October 27th. The students will tour the classrooms on Thursday October 27th at 1:30 pm
- The first quarter ends on Thursday October 27th.
- We will not have school on Friday October 28th due to professional development.
- We will have a Halloween Party on Monday October 31st. Be on the look out for more information later this week.
- Sign up for the remind app as soon as you can. It is a great and quick way to communicate. Please see me if you need the link.
Math- We will continue to work subtraction. The math journal and math maintenance they received on Friday is due on Thursday October 27th.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is fact/opinion. The grammar skill will be irregular plural nouns. The test will cover vocabulary, fact/opinion, identifying irregular plural nouns in a sentence, and the weekly spelling words. The tests will be taken on Thursday instead of Friday this week and next week.
Religion- This chapter will be about Jesus revealing the Kingdom of God. This includes the miracles of Jesus.
Science- The students will have test about water on Tuesday. We will play a game on Monday. Please use the vocab quiz and water cycle outline from last week.
Social Studies- The pledge project is due on Tuesday October 25th.
Thank you for your ongoing support!