- Trunk or Treat will be on Monday October 31st. Students can wear their costumes to school. Please consult the orange paper that went home a couple of week ago to see what is allowed.
- Students will make a fall craft and watch “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown” Monday afternoon.
- We will be going to Mass on November 1st at 9:00 for All Saints Day.
- We will have a chicken nugget lunch on Wednesday November 2nd.
- The first quarter ended on Thursday October 27th. Report cards will go out on Friday November 4th.
- Grandparents’ Day will be on Friday November 4th. We will have a 12:30 dismissal.
- Sign up for the remind app as soon as you can. It is a great and quick way to communicate. Please see me if you need the link.
- All parents/guardians MUST have a parent/teacher conference on Friday November 11th. If you are unable to meet on that date please let me know. We can work something out.
Math- We will continue to work subtraction. The test will be early next week. They will not have a math journal and math maintenance assignment this week. Please make sure that your child is completing their journal and maintenance sheet every week. Three students did not turn in an assignment this past Thursday.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is main idea and details. The grammar skill will be possessive nouns. The test will cover vocabulary, main idea and details, identifying possessive nouns, and the weekly spelling words. The tests will be taken on Thursday instead of Friday this week.
Religion- This chapter will be about Jesus revealing the Kingdom of God. This includes the parables of Jesus. The test will be early next week.
Science- The topic for the second quarter will be matter and energy. We will begin exploring this topic by learning about the three types of matter: solid, liquid, and gas.
Social Studies- We will continue to read chapter 11. We will move onto the presidential election after we finish reading this chapter.
Thank you for your ongoing support!