- Report card envelopes need to be signed and return as soon as possible
- We will have a food drive from Monday November 7th- Thursday November 10th
- We will have taco lunch on Wednesday November 9th
- We will have a $2 TAG day on Thursday November 10th
- All parents/guardians MUST have a parent/teacher conference on Friday November 11th. If you are unable to meet on that date, please let me know. We can work something out.
- Sign up for the remind app as soon as you can. It is a great and quick way to communicate. Please see me if you need the link.
Math- The test on subtraction will be on Monday November 7th. The next chapter will be on multiplication.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is author’s purpose. The grammar skill will be reviewing nouns. This will include common, proper, singular, plural, and possessive nouns. The test will cover vocabulary, author’s purpose, identifying nouns, and the weekly spelling words. The tests will be taken on Thursday instead of Friday this week.
Religion- The test will be on Tuesday. We will play a review game on Monday.
Science- The topic for the second quarter will be matter and energy. We will begin exploring this topic by learning about the three types of matter: solid, liquid, and gas.
Social Studies- This week we will be discussing the presidential election this week. We will have test on chapter 11 and the presidential election next week.
Thank you for your ongoing support!