- If you have not signed up for remind app here is the link: https://www.remind.com/join/94f8ed.
- The last day for the NJHS Toy Drive is December 14th
- Please sign and return your child’s mid quarter report as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
- The students will need to bring in their gifts for Secret Santa on Friday December 16th
- We will have a variety lunch on Wednesday December 14th.
- The Christmas Pageant will take place on Wednesday December 14th at 7pm. Students need to arrive in their “Sunday best” at the church at 6:45.
- We will have a TAG day on Thursday December 15th and Pajama Day on Friday December 16th.
Math- They will then take a multiplication test on Monday December 12th. The test will cover 0-12 times tables. The Tenmarks assignment must be completed by Monday December 12th. The assignments can be found on the website (tenmarks.com). The ninth math journal entry/math maintenance will be due on Thursday December 15th. This journal entry will need to be written into the composition book. Keep in mind that these assignments each count as a quiz grade. Missing one week ‘s assignment could seriously affect your child’s math grade.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is making inferences. The grammar skill will be future tense verbs in a sentence. The tests will be taken on Thursday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, making inferences, future tense verbs, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We will finish chapter 11. The test will be on Thursday December 15th. We will review on Wednesday December 14th.
Science- The students will conduct an experiment to discover light energy. Over the next few weeks we will be discussing different types of energy.
Social Studies- We will continue to work on the types of communities. This week we will discuss urban communities. The communities project will be due this Friday December 16th