- If you have not signed up for remind app here is the link: https://www.remind.com/join/94f8ed.
- The NJHS Toy Drive goes till December 14th
- The Blessings Bags need to brought to school by Friday December 9th
- We will go to the Kris Kringle Shoppe on Tuesday December 6th
- There will be a chicken nugget lunch on Wednesday December 7th
- There will be another Krispy Kreme fundraiser starting on Thursday December 7th. The money will be due on Wednesday December 14th.
- Mid-quarter will go home on Friday December 9th. Please sign and return them to school on Monday. Thank you in advance.
- A permission slip will be going home to participate in Secret Santa. The slip is due on Thursday December 8th. The students will need to bring in their gifts on Friday December 16th
- The Christmas Pageant will take place on Wednesday December 14th at 7pm. Students need to arrive in the church at 6:45.
- We will have a TAG day on Thursday December 15th and Pajama Day on Friday December 16th.
Math- We will be finishing up multiplication in the next two weeks. The student will take a quiz on multiplication facts 7-12 on Wednesday December 7th. They will then take a test on Monday December 12th. The test will cover 0-12 times tables. If your child has not already begun their Tenmarks assignments, they must have them completed by Monday December 12th. The assignments can be found on the website (tenmarks.com). The eighth math journal entry will be due on Thursday December 8th. This journal entry will need to be written into the composition book.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is cause and effect. The grammar skill will be past tense verbs in a sentence. The tests will be taken on Friday this week. The test will cover vocabulary, cause and effect, past tense verbs, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We will start to work on chapter 11. This lesson will focus on the birth of Jesus. The test on this chapter will happen before Christmas Break.
Science- The students will conduct an experiment to discover light energy. Over the next few weeks we will be discussing different types of energy.
Social Studies- We will continue to work on the types of communities. This week we will discuss urban and suburban communities. The communities project that will be due on Friday December 16th