Here is what third grade will be working on this week.
Things to remember:
- From now until the end of the year students will only recieve one copy of any worksheet. If that worksheet is part of their grade they will recieve a zero for the assignment
- The students will take the math scantron on Friday May 20th. Please make sure they get lots of sleep the night before and eat a healthy breakfast.
- There will be a taco lunch on Wednesday May 18th
- There will be a HSA meeting on Thursday May 19th. Any student who has a family member attend will recieve a homework pass.
- The St. Mary's Car Raffle will be held on Saturday May 21st from 11am-4pm
Math- The students will be taking a math test on Monday. It will cover comparing measurements. We will then work on tempature, time, and calendars. Then we will take another test.
Reading- This is the last story in the reading textbook. This Friday the test will cover drawing conclusions, adverbs, adjectives, spelling, and vocabulary (disappear, protect, harming, involved, supply, capture, enclosure)
Writing- As of Monday May 2nd, ALL work must be done in cursive. We will be continue to work on how to write a how-to article.
Religion-We will be discussing Jesus as a judge and his heavenly glory in heaven.
Science-There will be a quiz on Tuesday. The test on chapter 9 will be next week. It will contain all of the quizes.
Social Studies- We are continuing with chapter 8. We will be discussing economic choice. The project for this chapter that will be due on May 20th.
Thank you for all your support!