Things to remember:
- Please return surveys, handbook forms. etc. as soon as possible
- Due to the shortage of contact paper workbooks need to covered by the end of the month. If you'd like them to be covered at school send in the contact paper with your child and I would more than happy to do it for you.
- Math scantron will take place on Tuesday Sept. 13th. Make sure your child gets a good night sleep and eats a healthy breakfast.
- Girl Scouts begins this Tuesday
- Family Movie Night is this Friday Sept. 16th.
- Please sign up for the remind app as soon as you can. It is a great and quick way to communicate.
Math- We are still working on addition. We are learning two ways to estimate. We will have a quiz on Wednesday.
Reading- The reading skill/ strategy is main idea/ details. We will take on Friday. The test will cover vocabulary, main idea/details, identifying subjects in a sentence, and the weekly spelling words.
Religion- We have begun talking about people who are called by God. We will continue to learn about individuals such as Abraham, Sarah, Ruth, and Naomi.
Science- We conducted are first experiment last week to learn about absorbtion. We will conduct another experiment to learn about surface tension.
Social Studies-We will be learning about different types of communities. The students will be given a project that is due Friday September 23rd.