Hope you had a blessed weekend. We are headed into the Spring season strong and ready for our warm weather activities. Our "in school" field trip/assembly Science Spectacular is March 28th. Our Easter Egg-perience will occur on March 27 which includes an Easter Egg Hunt and Lunch.
Academically, your children are doing excellent. We want to continue to practice at home. I have posted Math and Language arts tips on the Homework site.
- Sight words (CVC, CVCC, CCvC...)
- Reading/Phonemic Awareness/Phonics
- Skip Counting/Place Value/Comparing Numbers/ Review Math facts
- EASTER EGG HUNT/PARTY SUPPLIES: DUE MARCH 21
- FAMILY RESEARCH PROJECT: DUE MARCH 26
- HW#26: DUE MARCH 26
- YELLOW PRACTICE BOOKS: DUE MARCH 29
- HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEKS 3/26-4/9 WILL BE A COMPILED SPRING PACKET WHICH INCLUDES AN EGG-SPERIMENT.
Again Parents, Thank you for all of your support. Lets end this year right!