Greetings Family and Friends!
We had a fantabulous first week of school!
These are some of the things we did this week:
- We introduced pencils, markers, scissors, and crayons.
- We took a tour of the school.
- We went to P.E and Music class.
- We got to know each other.
- We learned our classroom rules and routines.
- We learned about the behavior chart.
- We went to our first mass!!
We would like to give a special shout out to all of our parents who brought in the school supplies.
In addition, to all the parents who have returned all the papers that needed to be turned in.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
(If you haven't done so, please do so ASAP)
Have a wonderful and Blessed Three-Day Weekend!
We will see everyone bright and early (8:00AM) on Tuesday Morning!
-Mrs. Mejia and Ms. Garcia